Our campground has 60 campsites. McKinley Park Campground is on the waters of Lake Vermilion, which has over 40,000 acres of water with 1200 miles of shoreline. There are over 365 islands on Lake Vermilion as well. If you are interested in more information about our campsites, please call us at 218-753-5921 or email us at email@example.com.
- 8 Primitive tent sites
- 26 seasonal sites
- Basketball Court & Playground
- Steps away from miles of hiking & biking trails
- Sandy & Shallow beach, making it perfect for kids & second to none
- Water slide & mat for kids of all ages
- Newly renovated ceramic tile bathrooms with coin operated showers
Our office/store is open from 8am-5pm Sunday-Thursday & 8am-8pm Friday & Saturday.
- Ice cream
- much more…
This is a very family oriented campground. We do not tolerate any vulgar language, bad behavior, loud music, threats or anything else that may disrupt other campers. We want our campers to feel safe & secure while they are camping with us. We ask our guests to recycle and pick up after themselves as we pride ourselves on keeping our campground clean. If you are disruptive to other guests, you may be asked to leave without refund.